Monday, August 07, 2006

Start of Chon Som

Hello,

I couldn't post pictures to the other blog. Thus, I decided to keep it simple and use blogger. Welcome to Chon Som Blog.

First week of April, my mom told Nat & I about 5 Spice being for sale. Of course, we immediately said no. We were determine to get into the Domain and had investors lined up. We were disappointed by the Domain not welcoming small locals such as us.

Second week of April, as I was driving into work. Waiting for the light, I stared straight into 5 Spice. I thought to myself, it wouldn't hurt to find out how much. Mama, Nat, and I went over to take a look and talked to the seller. To our amazement, it's not as bad as we anticipated. This would be a great startup without investors. Why not!

Third week of April, Alisa flew back to Austin. She sees the potential too. Lets get the game movin'.

The next 2 months we spent researching,dealing, negotiating, making sure we're not getting scammed, etc. We also started our relationship with Josh Cantrell, one reliable lawyer!

On June 12, 2006, we finally signed and purchased the assets from 5 Spice at 5 p.m. Of course we had to celebrate. We gathered a few friends up and had a happy hour at the restaurant. More pictures will be posted soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home